An award-winning Sub - Contractor with a turnover reaching £100m working across residential, commercial, and hospitality projects, both new build and refurbishment projects in UK are currently seeking an M&E Manager, Electrical biased preferably to join their project in Barking.
The successful candidate can be Mechanically or Electrically biased but well-rounded in both disciplines. They must be delivery focussed and able to manage subcontractors to achieve a tight program.
M&E Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Managing & motivating the project team
* Working with the Construction Site Managers and advise them on all M&E aspects of the project
* Work closely with the M&E Design Coordinators and Consultant Design Teams and deal with technical queries.
* Coordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions and resource
* Ensure health and safety policy has adhered during the project duration.
* Set out project milestones and ensure they are met
* Work collaboratively with the site administration team to make subcontractors have up to date information on the project
* Monitor M&E site progress
The ideal M&E Manager Candidate will have:
* A strong track record of managing the M&E package on Residential projects
* 3+ years in an M&E Manager position
* Good knowledge of varied M&E construction techniques and their implementation
* Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to organise
If you would like to hear more on this role please apply via the link provided and someone from our team will be in touch