Your new company
We are recruiting for an Account Manager to oversee an M+E contract across the Social Housing sector within the East Midlands/East Anglia region.
Your new role
As part of ongoing growth across the business you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance and compliance activities for the social housing sector. The key deliverables will include;
* Leading a regional mobile team for planned and reactive repairs for social housing contracts
* Recruitment and development of the team
* Budget management of c3.5m
* Planning labour resource on a weekly and monthly basis
* Undertaking compliance activities for the contract
* Driving a best-in-class service delivery and innovation
* Identifying growth opportunities across the contract
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a driven and professional manager with good understanding of the social housing maintenance sector with knowledge of delivering M+E services. You must be commercially astute and be able to manage a regional mobile workforce and previous experience of growing M+E accounts would also be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
The client can offer a competitive package and salary with good career progression as the company is currently undergoing a period of expansion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career