Our client based in Washington is a global leader in there field. Working 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, you will work as part of the warehouse team and liaise with our customer care dept. as/when needed. You will be responsible for booking transport to facilitate the dispatch of finished goods in a timely manner in line with customer expectations and business policy. Organising the invoices associated with with the business. This is an ongoing contract position.
1. Liaise with hauliers to book transport
2. Liaise with customer care to pass on delivery info when requested
3. Carry out "second checks" on outbound consignments
4. Process outbound consignments in SAP
5. Control invoices via excel files and SAP to the accounts dept.
6. Confirmation of allocated customer demands and consolidation of delivery dispatches
7. Oversee arrival/exit of vehicles/drivers in line with company health & safety policy
8. To actively participate in all improvement activities and develop as an operational team member.
9. Any other duties as requested commensurate with the skill level.
1. A good working knowledge of SAP or an ERP equivalent, and Microsoft office.
2. Experience in preparation of export documentation would be an advantage
3. A high level of ownership for the performance measures against set operational targets.
4. A co-operative and flexible attitude to work.
5. Clear communicator.
6. Must be able to multi-task and work as part of a team in a high-volume manufacturing facility
7. Highly numerate and logical thinker
If you have experience in a similar role then we would love to hear from you.