Red Rock Partnership are delighted to be working with our prestigious client in Bicker who are looking Level 2 Operatives to join their busy team.
About the Business:
Our Client is an award winning food manufacturing company and one of the leading suppliers of garlic, ginger, sweet potatoes and butternut squash to major multiple retailers. Leading supplier of a wide range of cooked ingredients, sauces, dips, dressings & drizzles to customers throughout Europe, Australia and the US.
About The Role:
To assist the team to meet the company goals in a timely and appropriate manner and ensure operational needs are met whenever possible. To support production operations through utilising varied skill-set and support other members of the team in achieving their objectives.
We are looking for individuals with potential experience or interest in working as Machine Operator, Fork Lift Truck Driver or Quality Checker, as further training and upskilling is possible.
Start Date: Immediately
Shift: 4 on, 4 off; 6am until 6pm or 7am until 7pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Ensure customer specifications are adhered to regarding raw material and level of defects within raw material.
* To alert Technical Operators to any major problems with raw material or packaging.
* Carry out metal detector checks, weight checks, temperature checks and any other process control checks required within the process.
* When packing, all products must be checked for correct labels before placing the outer.
* Bagged product to be placed carefully in to the outer bag to prevent damage to packs.
* Correct number of bags to be placed in each outer as per customer specification.
* Technical Operator to be notified of any issues which are out of spec or machinery malfunction.
* Ability to communicate in English to Literacy level 2 and Numeracy Level 1 Reading level 2.
* Ability to multi skill in different areas of the business.
* High degree of flexibility
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow instructions
* Previous experience of delivering instructions/training to general operatives.
* Must have an open and honest approach to key stake holders
* Previous experience within food manufacturing would be an advantage or within a FMCG environment.
* Possess good levels of computer literacy within the micro soft packages
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invests in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion