Lead Solutions Architects
Location: Central London
Salary: c.£90K - c.£110K
Client: Private bank
This is a key position with a well renowned bank in The City, leading a team of architects and taking ownership of Platform Architecture, ensuring it's fit for purpose. Remit will cover customer related technologies, products and services.
What you'll be doing:
* Creating and maintaining future state platform architecture to meet the banks' strategic objectives.
* Architecting, designing and documenting business, application, data and infrastructure technology solutions and processes
* Deliver thoroughly researched technology roadmaps.
* Oversee architecture across Digital and Technology ensuring consistency and integrated direction.
* Design and deliver scalable solutions in response to "growing and diminishing" environment.
* Facilitate agility within the environment, allowing fast change and increased efficiency of delivery.
* Engage with business SMEs and stakeholders to understand and elicit business requirements.
More details available in the formal job description.
What we're looking for:
* Banking experience and familiarity with customer products is highly beneficial.
* Proven experience in managing stakeholders at C-Suite level.
* Experience with high availability systems.
* Broad based technology solutions including some experience of integration and middleware technologies, business systems, web and application with solution architecture.
* Substantial experience of working with business analysts and requirements documents and the prioritisation of requirements.
To find out more about this role, please apply or contact:
(phone number removed)