Lead Electrical Engineer. We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Electrical Engineer / Engineering Supervisor to a leading plastics manufacturing company. The company who are part of a large group, are looking for a new candidate to be a key part of their team.
Benefits include: Pension, Overtime, Progression, Training, Free Parking
Electrical Engineer - skills / experience:
* The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day maintenance activities ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards and maximizing machine efficiencies.
* You will be from an electrical engineering background
* Experience with recycling or plastics machinery would be a benefit
* Time served electrical engineer with some experience of Managing and leading a team of engineers.
* Someone with experience, (and can demonstrate,) continuous improvement and implementation of systems to manage such.
* In addition I would expect the person to have knowledge of working within set budgets and legalities of leading an engineering team on site along with upkeep of site wide services.
* Hydraulic knowledge
* Hands on engineer
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm