Lead BI Developer - Flex location of Greater Manchester / Part Remote - BI, Data Models, Kimball, SSIS, ETL Lead
My client has an exciting opportunity to be part of a new data transformation for their business. You will work as a Lead BI Developer, helping them to build a brand new data warehouse and data model with Power BI.
This is an exciting role to help a business transform their use of business intelligence, and would suit someone who is ready to take the next step in their career as a Lead Developer.
* Strong understanding and experience of designing Data Models according to a range of industry-standard approaches including Kimball, Data Vault. 3NF
* Familiarity with conceptual, logical, and physical data model design.
* ETL knowledge, preferably Microsoft stack including SSIS
* Detailed delivery experience with one or a broad range of B.I/ETL . platforms such as B.O., Cognos, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Oracle, Qlik, Informatica, Talend
* Have led technical delivery teams within the B.I./Analytics domain
* I. / Data Ecosystem solution design
* Addressing nonfunctional needs such as performance tuning, auditability, data security
* Good understanding of establishing end customer business needs and business value
* Curiosity, tenaciousness, and be a team player
* Devop / Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment experience
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop, with big plans for their Business Intelligence team. The client is offering a good salary range of £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits, and will continue to offer a hybrid onsite / remote working arrangement post pandemic.
For more information, do send through your cv below