Hays Education are currently recruiting KS3, KS4 and KS5 IT Teacher to work at a Secondary School in Thanet. Supply teaching offers a flexible working environment with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to a permanent job.
Your new company
This forward thinking school encourages creativity, community and success of it's students and is supportive of it's staff.
Your new role
Hays are currently seeking an IT Teacher that hold QTS for this role. You may be experienced and be comfortable teaching KS3, 4 and 5. This role is to start as soon as possible and will run to at least December possibly longer.
What you'll need to succeed
* Good behaviour management
* Adaptability & flexibility
* Strong subject knowledge
* The ability to interact with pupils to impact on the teaching and learning
What you'll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* Timetable to suit your requirements
* Free CPD offered
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.