GB Recruitment are seeking inspiring, adaptable and creative KS2 teachers to work within a range of schools across Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and Cheshire East.
We work with a large number of fantastic schools who are looking for an excellent classroom teachers who can demonstrate their ability to inspire KS2 children to have a love of learning. In return the schools GB Recruitment support offer safe, caring, friendly and welcoming environments in which all members of the school community feel valued and respected. They promotes high standards of behaviour and provides challenging, stimulating and creative learning opportunities across the curriculum which engages pupils and motivates them to succeed.
The successful KS2 teachers will be able to:
* Show a passion for teaching
* Demonstrate quality first teaching
* Plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons
* Set high expectations in order to allow children to reach their true potential.
* Prove a commitment to inclusion of all pupils
* Show good classroom management
* Work as part of a team
* Have excellent communication skills
* Having some SATs experience would be advantageous
Benefits of working for GB Recruitment:
* Your own dedicated education consultant
* Long term, short term and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your induction.
* In house payroll, we do not use an umbrella company
* Free continued professional development
* £125 referral scheme
* Access to on line resources.
GB Recruitment have a high demand for supply teachers and this is a perfect way to build up your experience of different schools and year groups before securing a permanent position.
If you want to work for a leading education agency with an excellent reputation for matching the right staff to the correct school and believe you have the desired attributes and qualifications, please contact Lisa at GB recruitment