KS1 SEN Teaching Assistant
A fantastic OFSTED graded 'Good' school in Longwell Green is seeking an engaging, enthusiastic, committed and reliable SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be supporting in KS1 with a year 1 pupil with an EHCP, this child has a range of needs. The predominant needs of this child is complex learning difficulties so the right candidate would need to have either in school or personal experience with Autism.
The ideal candidate:
• Has ideally had experience of SEN and supporting additional needs including communication issues and complex needs
• Has experience of working with Key Stage (KS1) pupils
• Is able to effectively liaise with students, staff and parents
• Is calming, patient and nurturing
Teaching Personnel offer:
• A fantastic working environment with a supportive and friendly team
• Well-behaved children that are eager to learn
• Competitive weekly pay £60-70 per day
• A personal consultant who will secure you your perfect role and support you throughout
• Continual professional development that allows you to develop while you work
If this is a role that you would be interested in, please click apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.