Smile Education are currently recruiting for KS1 and KS2 Teachers in Kidderminster and the surrounding areas.
Are you a teacher in primary education looking for a new role? Are you ready for a new challenge? We currently have a variety of KS1 and KS2 Teacher vacancies available, including full-time and flexible roles.
If you want to make a difference and have a passion for supporting children throughout the foundations of their education, we may have the perfect role waiting for you.
- Plan and deliver lessons
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Manage and support Teaching Assistants in the classroom
- Effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
About the Roles:
- KS1 Teacher positions available
- KS2 Teacher positions available
- Potential for permanent positions
- Full and part time
- Immediate start dates available
- Flexible work patterns to suit you
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Able to adapt to new settings
- Recent experience delivering the current curriculum is preferred
- Willingness to travel within the North Gloucestershire area
- Dedicated to working with young children
Why choose Smile?
- We work with over 500 schools across the West Midlands
- Your dedicated Consultant James will be on hand to support you 24/7
- A straightforward and simple Registration process, 94% of our staff attest to this!
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- We are Apsco Compliant +
If you are interested in this role, simply click 'apply' and a member of the team will be in contact with you!
If you would like to find out more information about working with Smile Education, or for a confidential chat, please contact James today on (phone number removed) or email
NQT - qualifying question do you have QTS
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications