* To undertake all joinery work as necessary in the maintenance of first and second fix finish.
* Fitting, repair and replacement of ironmongery (locks, hinges etc).
* To repair, replace or maintain doors, door frames, windows etc.
* To construct as and when required cupboards, shelving, fencing, carcassing, simple framework and pitched erection of roof trusses and flat roofing construction.
* Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation.
* Ensuring all admin paperwork is completed in accordance with Company procedures.
* The ability to work either alone or as part of a team.
* Undertake any other duties appropriate to the position.
* Provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship.
* Attend H&S courses and undertake relevant training and development activities.
* To understand and comply with Company H&S policies and procedures.
FULL DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL DUE TO THE NATURE OF SOME OF THE BUSINESS.
PVG SCHEME APPLICATION WILL APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
CSCS CARD HOLDER PREFERABLE.
Previous applicants need not apply, thank you