IT Service Design & Transition Analyst
£40 - £45K + benefits.
We have a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Analyst to join a major UK sports association. The role will be responsible for planning, coordinating and delivering a number of internal projects from development into service operation. There is a strong emphasis on stakeholder management, internally and externally, to ensure the service transition is seamless and timely.
* Assist in the design and delivery of the operational service delivery plan, ensuring that new and changes services are fit for purpose and complementary of other IT services across the business
* Work closely with cross company functions (business teams, product owners, technical architects, service delivery, developers, project managers, operations and external suppliers) to estimate the resources and effort required to implement and integrate new services
* Lead a standard approach for new and updated applications or IT infrastructure to move from development to operation.
* Working with the Service Delivery Manager to continuously review and improve the service delivery framework and processes.
* Communicate and agree service levels for new services with senior business stakeholders and take a lead role in support and IT project planning & documenting and developing enhancements to the processes, internal controls and key outputs of the IT Team
* Ensure project teams include service delivery personnel to own the delivery of service transition for the project lifecycle
* Work with internal support team members and project managers to ensure SLA adherence through the project
* Drive continuous process improvements and efficiencies across the team and project delivery
Experience & Skills required:
* Hands on experience of IT Service Management in an operations environment
* Process mapping, improvement definition, documentation and implementation
* Working in an Agile Environment
* ITIL V3 Foundation
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritise and effectively plan while delivering multiple projects.
* Strong team player