Due to significant transformation within the company, we have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Partner to work closely with our wider Marketing and Communications team, and contribute to various projects to bring transformation to life for our employees. One of the projects that this role will contribute to is the roll-out of Smart Working within our organisation. You will be key in communicating to our employees, bringing Smart Working to life and working across a diverse project team focusing on our people, our environment, facilities and our technology.
Other focuses in this role include but are not limited to:
Business As Usual
* Preparation of written, video and audio content for use on a variety of channels, including intranet, app, cascade briefs, PowerPoint presentations, visual display screens and podcasts.
* Provide valued and creative support to our diverse mix of Business Units
* Manage senior stakeholders to ensure that business priorities are understood and delivered in line with Internal Communications best practice
* Actively contribute to the successful delivery of communications events, including in-person and virtual
* Support the implementation of internal communication strategy and plans to deliver business growth and drive levels of employee engagement across all areas of the organisation
* Deliver organisational purpose and strategy initiatives to relevant stakeholders
* Lead on the management of internal campaigns, channels and messages. Storyboard and translate ideas into compelling communication campaigns. Act on feedback to continuously improve
* Ensure communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different stakeholders and ensure processes are seamless
* Look for opportunities to continuously improve what we do and the way we do it
* Manage the internal employee engagement communications activity to support the delivery of Smart Working project across the business.
* Create and deliver effective communications strategy for the projects which will appeal to a broad set of internal stakeholders and set the scene for culture change across business
* Manage a variety of stakeholders at multiple levels (including engaging Change Agents and Change Sponsors) and deliver targeted messages and content based on insight
* Support Change Management and project teams, offering advice and guidance on business cases and effective communication delivery
* Develop case studies, user stories, effective training material, and targeted communications for key stakeholders in line with our 'modernisation' and 'one Marshall' aims
* Assist the broader project teams with presentations to SteerCo
* Act as a liaison between the project team, HR leaders, and Business Unit leads to ensure effective communications are maintained throughout the project