Stop!.....Is this you?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with the cutting edge of thermographic technology, you will find yourself in good company as you will be assisting in complex and diverse projects across our broad client base.
In this unique role you will be assisting with and gaining experience in conducting thermographic (thermal imaging) surveys for moisture management in buildings. .
The role will take you through a structured programme of training that will combine on-the-job training whilst undertaking industry recognized thermography training and certification up to PCN/ITC Category 2.
Dependant on your current skills and qualifications, additional supplementary training may be provided,
Training will be provided on site and in the class room to cover the moisture management and thermography . . We want someone with a deep knowledge of how properties are and have been constructed.
Job is a permanent role 40hrs/week depending on experience level the pay would be between £20,800 and £26,000 plus overtime paid at 1.5X hr rate. Company vehicle is provided.
The Candidate:- The role would suit college or university leaver who:
* Good knowledge of building construction types etc
* Good literacy skills. They will need to be able to convey their findings in long form reports within our established template.
* Good phone and personal manner (customer facing role)
* Willingness to learn the damp and thermography side of the job.
* Full clean driving license
* Some form of building/surveying degree or similar qualification is preferred.
* Has excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
* Is physically fit for working in hot/cold conditions and working at height
* Is able to work well individually and as part of a team
* Has excellent attention to detail
* Demonstrates an exceptionally professional attitude at all times
Pay and Hours: • 40 Hour Week • Pay - £20,800 - £26,000 (based on experience) 1.5 x hr rate overtime. Company vehicle is provided.
Skills and qualifications:-
qualification/training, any recognised Building Science qualification/training
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent IT skills
• Excellent working knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Word.
You think it is! , great, forward your CV NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you