POST- Recruitment are looking for an experienced Information Governance Manager to join an established telco business based in Bradford.
This role will lead the company's compliance towards regulatory standards and legal requirements proactively managing and overseeing the Information Governance Team in the fulfilment of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Health and Safety, and telecoms industry compliance.
Role and Responsibilities-
* As a member of the Management Team you will attend management level meetings, produce summary reports and contribute to the fulfilment of business objectives and corporate goals.
* Responsible for the management of the members of the Information Governance Team.
* Manage the compliance, adherence and implementation of the Integrated Management System( ISO 9001 and ISO 27001).
* Produce and deliver Information Governance training to all levels of staff throughout the organisation, ensuring full company training is provided in accordance with statutory and regulatory standards requirements.
What we need from you-
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 / 27001; implementation, audit, corrective action.
* Full surveillance audit cycle of ISO 9001 and/or 27001.
* Previous experience working in a telecoms environment would be desirable.
* A Bachelor's degree at 2:2 or above (or equivalent)