What you will do
We are looking for a Project Manager for our Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning (HVAC) team who are part of the Building Technologies and Solutions business. Every substantial facility needs efficient, reliable climate control. We offer the largest portfolio of HVAC equipment and controls in the world. You can find our solutions at work in offices and factories, in warehouses and stores, in campuses and hospitals, in apartment buildings and hotels.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can who can manage and co-ordinate the delivery of our HVAC projects to their conclusion, typically office based, with site visits as required. You will be responsible for the full cost control and resolution of any disputes, including production of monthly cost forecasts and achieving projected revenues and gross margins. You will work closely with the customer to deliver an end to end process whilst planning direct and indirect onsite resource. A key responsibility will be Health and Safety performance including subcontract liabilities.
How you will do it
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a close working relationship with the Head of projects and the Operations Manager to review, improve and successfully achieve objectives.
* You will record, monitor and advise the Operations Manager of any defects and specification deviations
* You are accountable for the delivery of projects, on time, within budget and in a professional manner
* You will manage and co-ordinate teams of Engineers and sub-contractors whilst on site
* Conduct regular safety and quality audits on site with your engineers and sub-contractors to ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with defined procedures
* Monitor Health & Safety of allocated staff and Sub-Contractors, ensuring compliance with all legislation and contract requirements
* Managing of CDM regulations, method statements, risk assessments, COSHH regulations and toolbox talks on all projects being carried out
* During the projects you will manage and conduct commercial negotiations and enforcement of contract terms as required by the project
What we look for
* Proven experience of managing the successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects within the HVAC industry
* Working knowledge of mainstream HVAC systems
* Demonstrable knowledge of CDM Regulations and managing Health & Safety on site
* Ability to produce Risk and Method Statements
* Ability to manage and influence both internal & external stakeholders at all levels.
* Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
* Healthcare & Data centre services would be ideal
* Experience of managing D&B Projects