Are you looking for a career where you are valued and recognised? If so, join Spring Wood Lodge as an HR Administrator and be a part of a supportive team in Guiseley.
As an HR Administrator, you will be supporting the service's recruitment process, from welcoming new starters, organising training to managing leaving requests.
You will liaise with new staff members as you manage and verify their compliance documents, including DBS checks, identification, references and Right-To-Work.
Working alongside senior staff members, you will manage staff absences and will be responsible for staff payroll, reviewing weekly and monthly costs.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Managing staff payroll and checking weekly and monthly cost report
- Liaising with head office/payroll, ensuring any relevant documents are sent
- Create and update the HR paper file
- Ensuring compliance with all HR policies & procedures and liaising with all disciplines, especially Operational HR and Head Office staff, regularly on the delivery of HR practices and processes
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Secretarial and/or HR Administration experience
- ECDL, RSA II, Typing/Word Processing or equivalent
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above (including English and Mathematics) or equivalent
- Experience of minute taking and expert in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of working with systems to support HR and Finance Departments.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £20,845
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package