£60,000 - £70,000 p/a (In line with NHS Band 8 Salary) | 40 Hours - Days | Privately Owned Care Home| Good CQC Rating
A private modern care home situated in a beautiful, scenic setting is looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead their team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant home is a short commute away from High Wycombe and provides specialist care for people the elderly living with dementia.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week.
• A basic annual salary in the region of £60,000 to £70,000 dependant on experience.
• A basic annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment in a private home that already offers the highest standards of care and living
As Home Manager you will be ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Registered General Nurse (RGN)
• Proven track record of having experience of being a registered Nurse Home Manager
• Looking for a long-term role.
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation