Do you have:
* A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair)?
* Previous workshop experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful HGV and Commercial Vehicle Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as well as carrying out roadside repairs to recover vehicles...
Analysis and diagnostics vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers' expectations.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
* A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair) with a proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
* The ability to follow instructions and procedures
* A full valid UK driving license
A HGV licence is a distinct advantage for this role.
What's In It For You?
When you join us, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
* Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
* Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
* Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
* Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team