£9.44 per hour + 30%-50% enhancements for nights and weekends | The Dean Neurological Centre - Gloucester | Full or Part Time |
The Dean Neurological Centre are looking for Health Care Assistants to join their team.
They are looking for full time, part time and bank. Nights and Day shifts available. In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will:
- Undertake care procedures respecting the resident's privacy, dignity and cultural beliefs.
- Report any changes in a residents' condition, circumstances or response to care/treatment appropriately and immediately to the nurse in charge.
- Undertake key working responsibilities and assist in risk assessments and care planning.
- Accurately record the changing needs of this complex client group.
What you'll bring with you
- Enthusiasm with a caring approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also having the initiative to work independently
- Passion and Commitment to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and sometimes emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Working with our wonderful multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible shift options
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and progress in your career
- 25 Days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
The Dean is a specialised nursing home and provides 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
It specialises in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on maximising each individual's abilities, comfort and quality of life.
At The Dean we are Teamwork Honesty Enterprise Developing Excellence Across Neurological-Care
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
"The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.