Belmont Recruitment are a specialist supplier of Temporary Band 2 Health Care Assistants to the NHS Trusts within West Midlands / Warwickshire areas on a agency basis.
We have a long list of shifts available within General Wards, AMU, ITU and Emergency Department within hospitals throughout the Trusts we work with, therefore, are able to provide block bookings up to 6 weeks in advance with set shifts each week or Ad-Hoc shifts dependant on your availability. We do work with both General & Mental Health NHS Trusts.
Shift Times: 07:00 - 15:00, 12:00 - 20:00, 07:00 - 20:00 or 19:30 - 07:30
* Ongoing training
* Great development opportunities for the right candidate
* 24/7 Assistance
* Block Bookings Months in advance
* Free DBS Check
* Free Mandatory Online Training Modules
* Ability to place you EXACTLY where you want to be - and where you should be
The ideal candidate must:
* Be an experienced HCA with at least 3 month's recent experience in a hospital setting
* Level 2 or above NVQ in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate
* Be committed and dedicated to the role with high standards
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a Health Care Assistant role please do apply with your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role with you in detail, alternatively please call Belmont Recruitment