Head of Business Intelligence and Management Information
£55,000 to £65,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Business Intelligence and Management Information Specialist to join one of the leading national water retailers and play a vital part in driving the company's approach to the generation, use and storage of management information and business intelligence.
Based in Peterborough, this company aspire to be the top water retailer in this new market and are already widely recognized within the industry. They are looking for someone to come in and be a vital cog in the wheel to assist the development of their central reporting discipline.
This is a role offering autonomy where you will take responsibility for directing this company's approach to MI and BI. You will lead organisational change to meet company goals. You will lead the MI/BI Team, monitoring their development and performance
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent in a numerical discipline such as mathematics or statistics. You will have experience in a leadership or managerial role and will have experience building scalable MI/BI reporting and dashboards. You will have experience with systems and tools, such as SQL, Business Objects, Azure, PowerBI or similar
This is a great role for a BI and MI professional to join a company that will offer long term career stability where you will be a critical part of driving the company's culture.
* Head of Business Intelligence (BI) and Management Information (MI)
* Direct this company's approach to BI and MI
* Lead organisational change to meet company goals
* Lead the MI/BI team, monitoring their development and performance
* Degree or equivalent in numerical discipline, such as Mathematics or Statistics
* Experience within a leadership or managerial role
* Experience building scalable MI/BI reporting and dashboards
* Experience with systems and tools, such as SQL, Business Objects, Azure, PowerBI or similar
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)