Our client is a Restaurant based in Cardiff.
Suitable candidates must be confident and experienced in their approach to managing all aspects of the kitchen as well as demonstrating superb communicational skills. Candidates must have a real passion for superb food and the industry, while possessing a natural ability to inspire others.
As one of our successful candidates you:
* Must have proven experience within a professionally run kitchen.
* Must have the willingness and ability to learn and take instruction.
* Be able to work as part of a busy team and individually where required.
* Must maintain a very high standard of professionalism at all times.
* Be positive, creative, driven and hold a Can-Do / Want to Do attitude.
* Must have the ability to work under pressure in a busy high cover environment.
* Must be qualified and have an up to date understanding of Food Hygiene, Food Safety & Health and Safety.
* Must hold a in date Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
Pay will as expected be negotiable depending on experience and should meet market values for the role and expectations of the position. You will have needed to work within kitchens or hospitality for 12 months prior to applying.
Previous kitchen and catering management experience would be advantageous.
So, is this you?? If that answer is "YES" then please let us know and click "apply now