MSite has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Account Manager to join our Sales Team in Liverpool. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become the construction industry's leading technology platform for workforce management.
Our complete end-to-end solutions help construction site teams optimally manage their workforce and site operations simultaneously. Through our innovative technologies, we are driving productivity and leading safety in construction.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
As our Graduate Account Manager, you will receive the following benefits:
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
What you will do as our Graduate Account Manager:
As our Graduate Account Manager, you will work with our Senior Account Management team on all aspects of customer accounts, account administration and the management of client relationships, to deliver an outstanding MSite experience.
- Supporting the Senior Account Manager to generate sales to existing clients, developing meaningful and long-term relationships
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date pipeline which can deliver month on month completed deals which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the sales process
- Monitoring company performance against customer utilisation and service level agreements and flag potential issues
- Tailoring quotations to meet both client and MSite's needs
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Working with the Support Team to ensure planned maintenance is scheduled in
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Attending meetings with clients as and when required to build relationships with existing accounts
- Updating our critical sales systems such as Salesforce and Crush to ensure we also have accurate, up to date customer data
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
Our ideal Graduate Account Manager will have:
- Educated to degree level
- Honest, genuine, confident and sociable
- Well-presented, articulate and highly motivated
- Driven, self-starter, tenacious, target-driven,
- Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Graduate Account Manager role click 'apply' today. We'd love to hear from you