Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company with amazing career progression?
An award winning IT Service provider, which is ranked in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 and is one of the UK's Tech City's Future Fifty companies, is looking to recruit a 1st Line Support
This fantastic Graduate opportunity offers:
- Learning and development with amazing Graduate Training and progression.
- Work with a fast, growing and international leading provider.
- Monthly performance reviews, excellent career progression and career structure.
A typical day as a Graduate Support Analyst will involve:
- Dealing with client queries and managing client expectations from telephone, face to
face and emails.
- Working with the operations team, development team and testing team making sure the client
expectations are met.
- Working as part of a team to implement system configurations, using technical skills and
tools to configure the IT systems.
- You will be trained in supporting existing customers, configuring IT systems to their
specification and providing consultancy/analysis services.
- First hand training on new technologies.
The successful Graduate Application Support Analyst must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Strong A Levels in Maths.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build rapport/relationships (With clients).
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- An interest in IT & financial sector.
Graduate Application Support Analyst will receive a fully comprehensive package including:
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Personal development opportunities
- 25 days holiday +
- Season loan ticket
- Extensive training
- ITIL Qualification
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click "Apply" now!