Our client is a world leading high technology company who designs and manufacturers imaging systems.
As a Service Engineer you will be self-motivated and someone who takes pride in their work.
- Service of supplied equipment
- Helping in the test, installation and support of systems world-wide.
- Support with customer applications
- Working to the highest professional standards both in house and at customers sites
- Support other teams with the business
- Helping Develop processes and techniques for specific applications and customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the quality of the parts produced meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Work closely with other members of the team.
If you are an experienced Service Engineer who is practically minded and is looking to join an innovative engineering company, you should have the following requirements.
- Happy to travel internationally 50% of the time.
- Degree or MSC in Optical Engineering, Physics, Engineering or similar qualifications.
- 2-3 years as a service engineer visiting international customers sites unaccompanied.
- Knowledge of Integration and test of complex laser systems.
- 2-3 years industrial experience in a similar hi-tech environment.
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
- Competitive basic salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
Oxford, Didcot, Abingdon, Harwell, Culham, Sutton Courtney, Chilton, Chalgrove, Faringdon, Wallingford
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on (phone number removed) or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position