Games Deisgn Tutor required for a Sixth Form College in East London.
The College are expanding to launch a brand new world class Digital Future Campus including industry standard training rooms, equipment, VFX studios, e-sports arena and editing suites.
We are looking for an outstanding part time games design tutor to join a dedicated team based in Walthamstow, East London. The successful candidate will have maths and English at GCSE grade "C/4" or above, and will be educated to degree level with evidence of outstanding practice working with 16-19 year old learners in a city environment..
Technical skills - we are be interested in hearing from applicants with combinations of the following skills:
* Unity, Unreal Engine and basic scripting skills
* Blender or Autodesk Maya for 3D modeling and animation
* Skilled and knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
* Unity for 3D game production
* Drawing and 2D Art skills
* Experience with Photoshop - concept art/textures for games
* Game design industry planning and research skills
* Visual scripting/basic programming skills - Bolt or similar
Benefits of working for this College
* Supportive, developmental environment with a creative and innovative approach to education
* Be part of a successful and expanding organisation with a pension and healthcare cash plan
Salary and days of work
* This is a part time position with negotiable hours according to the availability of the right candidate
* Paid at £27810 for an unqualified teacher and £30900 if you are qualified to PGCE level or equivalent (prorata for part time)
* We offer 32 days holiday plus bank holidays (prorata for part time)
* Start date 16th August 2021
Interviews are being offered ASAP do please apply wiith your CV as soon as possible