Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
??Role & Shifts
Fixed-term Role - Until 12th February 2022
Full time - 40 hours, 4 days a week. Day or night shifts available.
Amazon Fulfillment centre (FC) EDI4
Amazon Way, KY11 8XT, Dunfermline
??Subsidised transport from Edinburgh.
??Pay*** Start your role before 6th November 2021 and also receive a £1500 sign on bonus ***
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.76 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £15.00
Overtime (50-60 hours) £20.00
You don't need previous experience, you'll get on job training.
?What you will be doing with your team:
• Receive, check, sort and stow all products.
• Pick, pack and ship all orders.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
??What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs.
- Shift patterns that work for you.
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace.
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
??Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You need to be ok to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You need to be ok to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
?What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. We tell you about the next available shift
For more info, please check here
Those who receive a job will need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, pl