We are looking for a member of staff who can teach French up to A Level, to start ASAP, lasting until at least Christmas, but potentially lasting until Easter 2021. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role is expected for this position, and for this reason payment will be in line with the main teaching pay scale. This is a full time position.
The setting itself is a large setting that caters for students aged 11-18, receiving excellent praise for their student centred approach. This is part of an academy chain, so there is potential for further work in the future within the academy group. There is a large onsite car park for those who do drive. Trains are available from Hull, and good public transport links are available from the local area.
We are looking for a French specialist who can teach up to A Level, as there may be some Year 12 teaching on the timetable. The successful applicant will be able to teach GCSE French to high achieving students, and will ideally be able to teach Spanish to Key Stage 3 students.
Experience working with students aged 11-18
All work with Tradewind requires a DBS on the update service and collection of at least two verified references
An up to date CV with a 10 year career history
Legal Right to Work in the UK
A PGCE or equivalent teaching qualificationClick 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a French Teacher in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer