FREELANCE:- Senior Medical Scientist
UK - Can be fully remote with occasional travel.
12 month contract, Full Time
We have partnered with an established Pharmaceutical company to shortlist for an experienced Medical Scientist to act as a CART Medical expert.
* Providing expert medical education in CART delivery centres and referring hospitals within their designated territory.
* Provide medical expertise for other areas within the business.
* Collaboration with the entire UK CART medical team and CART business unit members, both in the field & at Head Office.
* Work closely, on a day to day basis, with the cellular therapy account manager for the territory.
* Undertake extensive travel including appointments and meetings within territory, as well as national (and possibly) international conferences and meetings in the affiliate office on a regular basis once COVID restrictions are lifted.
* Ideally PhD, MSc, MD. in relevant field.
* Strong understanding of all aspects of cell therapy for haematological and tumour oncology.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects.
* Industry experience with CAR or TCR therapies.
To discuss further, apply for the position below.