Protocol Education are recruiting for Former Police personnel to work within special schools in the Newcastle area.
Successful candidates will support SEMH pupils in their day to day learning and routines.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for flexible working as roles can differ from daily bookings to long term placements.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience with children and young people
• Have a confident and friendly personality
• Remain calm in stressful situations
• Show a genuine interest of working with children and young people
• Show a desire to motivate disengaged learners
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to (url removed) or phone (phone number removed) to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail