Must be confident on all types of fire alarms and able to work remotely from the office as we are based in west Yorkshire and will be lone working, we do have a small team of engineers based in the south who the successful candidate will work with on larger projects.
Extensive experience of working on commercial sites is required
Main area of work would be on Network Rail sites covering south of England, service / maintenance / installation / small works
Must have excellent knowledge of -
* CCTV (analogue/IP)
* Door Access (all types)
* Intruder Alarms (all types)
* Fire Alarms, (gent/ notifier/ advanced/ ziton etc
* Intercom Systems (all types) including IP
* Basic Knowledge of automatic gate / barrier systems would be an advantage
* full clean UK driving licence
* IPAF licence
* hold a Electrotechnical Certification Scheme card
* Hold a CSCS card.
Van / Uniform / PPE / Phone / Laptop / Fuel Card / Tablet (for works to be allocated) / Specialist tools are provided