Job Title: Fire Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000+ per annum + OTE (£45,000)
Location: North Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week from 8.30am (Some weekend work may be required on occasion)
An exciting opportunity has opened up within a Security Specialists in North Hertfordshire for an experienced Fire Service Engineer to join a dedicated and professional team.
You will be servicing a range of clients within the home countries including Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire as well as Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Suffolk and more!
A small proportion of the role will also involve some work in North and Central London.
It is essential that you have experience in fire alarms specifically for this role.
* Servicing and maintenance of fire alarms, smoke sensors, voice alarms, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, and other associated systems
* Complete all relevant documentation in accordance with industry standards
* Carry out minor installation works and correct faults
* 5 years+ experience within a Fire Service Engineer role
* Experience with Morley, C-Tec, Advanced, Kidde & Vesda
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
* Proficient IT skills
* Solid customer service skills
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you within the next 7 days. We may contact you about other potential vacancies too, should we feel these are suited to you. If you do not hear back from us, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
On behalf of all at Smart10 Recruitment, we wish you the best of luck with your application and wish you all the best in your pursuit for a new position.
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy, based in Hertfordshire. We specialise in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles.