A leading national professional practice are looking to recruit a Financial Adviser to join their team in Manchester. Working with clients in Manchester, Cheshire and the surrounding borders areas, you will be working with the other Financial Advisers and Partners on the accountancy side of the business to provide bespoke, financial planning advice. Working with clients in the £150k plus segmentation you will be able to provide services to clients of all levels and all walks of life. Support will be provided to reach Chartered status, but this is not essential.
- Providing bespoke financial planning advice to clients across the region.
- Working with other team members, including Financial Advisers and parapplanners.
- Demonstrating a sound technical knowledge, especially around pensions and IHT planning.
- Building internal relationships with partners and accountants on the professional services side of the business.
- Attending meetings with clients both face to face and remote.
- Liaising with other core business areas.
- First class written, verbal and numerical skills.
- Networking skills
- Able to work on competing tasks.
- Diploma Level 4
- 6% matched pension, rising with service.
- 25 days holiday, rising with service.
- Study support and opportunity to attain Chartered status.
- Exceptional internal career opportunities.