£30,000 to £60,000
City of London
Our client who are a growing Insurance Brokerage based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
This role will be assisting and supporting the Financial Controller with core financial processes and reporting during a period of exciting growth.
The role is based in the City of London and offers hybrid working.
* External Reporting
* Private equity investor reporting - month end and calendar quarter end templates
* Assisting with preparing quarterly RMAR
* FCA regulatory return
* Preparing discloser notes and contribute to the audit process
* Month end P&L
* Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations and resolutions of issues
* Group consolidation review and control
* Assist with payroll accounting process
* Assisting with month end for the group
* Corporation Tax
* PSA assisting with the annual calculations for the main trading entity
* VAT - assist with the collation and submission
* Budgets and forecasts as needed
* Qualifies accountant with ideally an audit practice background, a minimum of 2 years PQE
* Experience within Insurance Broking Accounting or Accountancy experience managing insurers/brokers accounts
* Team player with experience working in a fast-growing business
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please apply online or contact Hills Consultants