Due to an internal move New Hall Hospital, based in Salisbury, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team on a full time basis and take day to day responsibility for the hospital's finance function.
What you'll do
* Be a key and active member of the Hospital Senior Leadership Team
* Provide overall leadership responsibility for the Finance, Business Office and Bookings functions
* Lead the teams to successfully deliver high volumes of activity ensuring KPI's are met and delivering safe patient pathways
* Support the NHS contract management process
* Partner with business leaders to assess the effectiveness of processes and the ongoing profitability of clinical procedures
* Produce monthly management accounts, financial reports and other required reports within Company guidelines
* Prepare and review the monthly finance pack, ensuring all reconciling items are investigated and amendments made
* Support the Senior Leadership Team to manage and improve labour costs efficiency and resource management
* Participate in regional projects to drive efficiency across the organisation
For an extensive list of duties please see full Job Description attached at the bottom of this advert
What you will bring with you
* Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CMA)
* Strong business acumen and the ability to analyse, interpret and utilise data to improve organisational performance and identify opportunities
* Ideally knowledge of the NHS PbR rules, reconciliation process and Standard Contract
* Honesty, integrity and ethics
* Strong written and verbal communication and IT skills, particularly Excel with knowledge of SAP
* Dedication to meeting internal and external targets and customer expectations
* Ability to take responsibility for guiding and directing the actions of others to achieve goals, by positively influencing others by explaining information and ideas to solicit and engage all concerned in what needs to be done
* Experience of managing a team with a positive proactive approach to continuous improvement
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world. If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then New Hall Hospital is for you.
We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all