We are currently working on behalf of an investor led service sector business based in Rotherham as they look to appoint a highly ambitious Finance Manager into their business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing SME who are looking to appoint someone who has the ability to become their Finance Director within the next two to three years.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the day to day finance and administration activities of the organisation. Reporting to the Board, the role will incorporate:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Monthly board pack reporting including variance analysis and KPI testing.
* Budgeting and financial foresting.
* Preparation and processing of payroll.
* Key account reconciliations with particular focus on trade debtor and trade creditor management.
* Implementation and testing of accounting controls and procedures.
* Working with other members of the senior team across the business.
* Overview of the IT systems.
* Supervision of staff.
* Ad hoc projects supporting the strategic development of the business.
The successful candidate will:
* Be ambitious and looking to develop their career and broaden their experience.
* Be highly numerate with good spreadsheet skills.
* Have an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
* Have strong management accountancy skills.
* Be appropriately qualified (AAT or ACA/ACCA/CIMA full or part qualified).
* Have some experience of IT implementation.
* Be experienced in using Sage Line 50 and Sagepay.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions