Area Care Supervisor Required in Basingstoke
£20,000 per annum Plus extra for on-call
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the care sector.
For this role, you must be experienced within the care sector and hold or be happy to work towards NVQ level 2.
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
*With some evening and weekend availability to undertake field based duties as required.
Supervisors are also required to participate in the out-of-hours on-call as part of a rolling rota. Additional pay.
* Signing up new clients and liaising with Social Services and/or family members.
* Completing client reviews and ensuring our service is running smoothly.
* Creating and maintaining person centered care plans.
* Communicate with our care staff regarding our clients' needs and if any changes occur.
* Completing spot checks and face to face supervisions with our care staff and ensuring all concerns, if any, are reported to the Registered Manager.
* Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
* You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults and staff
* Possess good IT skills and have a good telephone manner
* Be able to Assess clients for individual needs and carry out risk assessments
* Be able to type up documents using a tablet and printer
* Reliable and flexible
* You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
* Have strong leadership and communication skills
* Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
* Understanding the responsibility
Field Care Supervisors must be hardworking, organised and knowledgeable and we will also require you to have a driving license. You will work alone and as a team and will have to assist with care calls and the on call rota