MTrec are currently recruiting for a renowned and respected Manufacturing company based in Washington. MTrec are currently looking for proactive individuals who are looking for a position involving hand tool assembly work.
The role would see you carrying out general duties; Assembly of products, using a variety of hand tools to assemble products in a fast paced environment.
Please be aware for this job role there are aspects of moving products and the successful candidate must be comfortable with manual handling.
* Operating a variety of hand tools to assemble products to required specifications
* Working on a fast paced production line
* Overseeing machinery when required
* Safely using a variety of hand tools
* Visual inspection of products, reporting products defects
* Adhering to manual handling protocols at all times
* Strict adherence to health and safety regulations
* Flexible to work over time if required
* Proactive and work by their own initiative
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Comfortable with manual handling
* Free parking and long term employment for a prestigious company
* Good location, and opportunities to progress within the company
* 07.15am-15.33pm (Monday to Thursday) and 07.15am-15.08 (Friday)
* 16.50pm-01.08am (Monday to Thursday) and 15.25pm-23.18pm (Friday)
* (Possibility of nightshift in the future based on business needs - Candidates must be flexible)
* £9.93 days (rates increase to £11.13 after 12 weeks)
* £11.13 backs (rates increase to £13.09 after 12 weeks)