Academics Ltd Leeds are looking for experienced and aspiring teaching assistants and learning support assistants to work in primary schools around Leeds. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with pupils with SEND needs within mainstream. If you have EYFS experience then we want to hear from you! We have long term roles as well as flexible daily supply.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEND, any autism (ASD/ASC) experience will be beneficial.
* Candidates with experience working with children, SEND and/or the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* We currently have various roles from 1to1 support to supporting the whole class
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of the pupil
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* Encouraging the social and emotional development of the pupil
Why work with Academics Ltd?
We can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Academics Ltd, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other primary school then please email your updated CV to (url removed)