Smile Education are currently recruiting for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teachers in the Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas.
Are you an Early Years Teacher looking for a new role? Are you ready for a new challenge? We currently have a variety of EYFS Teaching vacancies available, including full-time and flexible roles.
If you have a passion for supporting pupils and want to make a difference, whether that is for day to day, or something more long term, we could have the perfect role waiting for you!
EYFS Teacher Responsibilities:
- Inspire curiosity and the children's desire to learn
- Help children develop their knowledge
- Be creative and form child-led learning activities
About the Roles:
- Early Years Teacher
- Full and part time positions
- Immediate start dates available
- Flexible work patterns to suit you
- Potential for permanent positions
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of teaching Early Years
- Familiar with EYFS framework
- Able to adapt to new settings
Why choose Smile?
- We work with over 500 schools across the West Midlands
- Your dedicated Consultant James will be on hand to support you 24/7
- A straightforward and simple Registration process, 94% of our staff attest to this!
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- We are Apsco Compliant +
If you are interested in this role, simply click 'apply' and a member of the team will be in contact with you!
If you would like to find out more information about working with Smile Education, or for a confidential chat, please contact James today on (phone number removed) or email
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications