The Gi Group team are recruiting three Export Coordinators to work in the Oldham area. This is working for one of the UK's largest food manufacturer. At this location, the company produce high quality cakes and bakery products.
Gi Group are a leading recruitment agency with a division specialising within food manufacturing and our client is one of the largest employers in the area producing fresh products for a number of the major supermarket chains.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to come and join us on site, to support the continual growth in demand for the products and join our diverse team of people who are proudly feeding the nation.
* Conducting traceability of products, which require permits / private attestations to allow them to be exported out of the country.
* Communicating with internal departments to aid with the collection of information required for exporting of products out of the UK.
* From collated information - populating excel spreadsheets for provide precise details for exported products.
* Inputting traceability information onto the P2D system.
* Setting up orders on the Technical System.
* Create packs for when containers are loaded.
* Presence at every container loading along with a vet (non-EU exports).
* Create and issue completed packs once containers are loaded to relevant parties (non-EU products).
* Aiding in Mass Balance and Traceability exercises.
* Completion of factory paperwork checking and filing.
* Support to QA's and TM's where required.
Skills and experience:
* Attention to detail.
* Good communication skills across all levels are essential.
* Excellent organisational skills in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise.
* IT skills such as excel, word and power point are desirable.
* Good standard of numeracy.
* Applicants should be able to work on their own without supervision.
* Hours (12 hours) on a 4 on 4 off days.
* Working hours - may be required to do Nights, Evening or Weekends.
In return, the successful candidate will get regular hours of work, free parking, 28 days of holiday and permanent employment opportunity.
Please call on (phone number removed) for more details or to apply.