An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Estimator / Draughtsperson to join a well-established company based in Stockbridge, Hampshire.
Established in 1997 from their Stockbridge manufacturing facility they are able to supply throughout the UK, product in stainless steel, mild steel and non-ferrous metals to a wide variety of industries and markets.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator / Draughtsperson to join their team.
About the Role:
* Tendering and securing projects with the ability to prepare quotations/estimates to the highest professional criteria.
* Taking accurate dimensions from drawings or interpreting a BoQ.
* Liaising with clients to identify and deliver drawings that either match or exceed expectations.
* Site visits where required.
* Obtaining and negotiating competitive supplier quotes.
* Previous Experience in a similar role.
* Good IT knowledge/computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Computer Aided Design (CAD) auto literate.
* Technical drawings both computer aided and free-hand.
* Confident communicator with good knowledge and experience of estimating process.
* Able to work under pressure when required to meet tight deadlines.
* Highly organised and able to multitask and prioritise workloads on own initiative.
* Willing to learn new skills.
* Competitive Salary of £28,000-£36,000 per annum depending on experience.
* A mobile phone will be provided for company use.
* 25 days holiday pa plus bank holidays.
If you feel that you have the relative skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now