Working as part of a passionate and knowledge team based in Birmingham this role offers great earning potential and exciting career opportunities.
This training provider is based in Birmingham offering a variety of different training opportunities to leaners across the West Midlands. Specialising in IT qualifications for AEB and Apprenticeships, this provider is set to grow rapidly over the next few years. They are looking to grow their already very successful engagement team, and have a new full time permeant role on offer.
They are looking for an experienced Recruitment/Engagement Officer that has the knowledge and drive to push their business forward with a attractive basic and fantastic bonus structure on offer.
Key Responsibilities and Skills and Experience Required
* Current experience of working within an employer engagement function within an education and skills establishment
* Achieve annual, quarterly and monthly personal quotas
* Work to, achieve and exceed daily sales calls target
* Constantly build a sustainable pipeline of employers and students
* Effective management of your sales pipeline to plan daily, weekly and monthly sales activities
* Drive your own self-development, working closely with your manager to set quarterly and annual personal objectives and plan activities to reach these.
* Ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of all related documentation
* Engage with local and national clients to secure sustainable employment opportunities through telesales and face to face meetings
* Following up, gaining and converting generated leads
* Building and maintaining relationships with existing and future clients
* Work towards achieving personal KPI targets set by the business
* Strong Communication Skills and excellent time management
* Minimum of Level 2 Maths English and ICT
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team in order to deliver individual, team and business objectives
* Strive to exceed sales targets and become successful in being a top performer
* Deliver effective IAG to clients, ensuring the correct information is delivered and clients are fully aware of all details
Immediate interviews available for successful applicants.
For more information please don't hesitate in contacting Marianne at Gazelle Recruitment