£30,000 - £32,000 (DOE) + company benefits
Our client is an internationally established electric company. They are looking for enthusiastic team players with excellent customer focused skills and service. The ability to manage a very varied workload and good communication skills are essential. They offer a great working environment.
Joining the team as an Electrician, you will be carrying out various electrical jobs within the commercial and private domestic sectors. Their commercial jobs generally involve working within a small team, whilst domestic work is carried out independently with support from the office.
Key Skills Required
* Have expert knowledge of fault finding and repairs
* Fully compliant with all current regulations and guidelines
* Pride yourself on your ability to provide excellent customer service
* Highest Level of Personal/Professional Integrity
* Good communication skills, initiative, and attention to detail
* Self-Starter who is Responsible, focused, and motivated
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Ambitious, wanting to grow and develop with company
Essential Qualifications & Experience Required
* At least 3 years' experience as a qualified electrician - Domestic and Commercial experience
* BS th Edition Qualified
* A full clean UK driving license
* C&G (City & Guilds) Level 3 2391/2392 or 2394/2395
Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations and experience of completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings and domestic environments
* Candidates will undergo a DBS check and must have no more than 3 points on their licence/Or have points which are soon to become void leaving minimum of 3 Points.
* Must be within 5-10 miles from Wakefield.
Rewards & Benefits
* Competitive Salary of £ 30,000 / £32,000 annum (DOE)
* 20 Days Annual Holiday (+ Statutory Holidays)
* Company Van & Fuel Provided
* Pension Scheme
* Opportunity to Grow and Develop
* Ongoing Training and Support
Qualified candidates can expect many benefits including flexible hours, an excellent pay plan, ongoing training, and opportunities for advancement. The client believes in their staff and they ensure that they invest in you and provide you with the ongoing opportunities to obtain qualifications within the industry.
In return for your hard work, they run competitions with great rewards and invite you into their family way of working.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news