Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
3 Shift Pattern, Monday to Friday: Morning/Afternoon/Nights
Salary D.O.E + Shift Allowance + Overtime + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to join an industry leading company within a highly skilled team where you can increase your earnings with overtime?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation in their industry and who are known for their investment in their staff through training and progression.
This company are a leading manufacturer with a number of sites across the UK. They sell and distribute their products into a range of blue chip companies throughout Europe and they are growing from strength to strength.
This would suit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a manufacturing background looking to join an industry leading company
- Carrying out routine planned and preventative maintenance
- Carrying out reactive maintenance across the site
- Monday to Friday role in a 3 shift pattern (Morning/Afternoon/Nights)
- Previous and relevant Electrical Maintenance experience
- Strong Manufacturing/FMCG background would be preferred
- Looking for a varied role within a company that have an excellent reputation
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Engineer, Manufacturing, Stoke on Trent, Leek, Cheadle, Stafford, Stone, Staffordshire
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone