With a busy start to the academic year Simply Education is keen to connect with experienced cover supervisors & support staff looking for exciting opportunities or flexible supply work, available immediately.
Did this academic year not turn out quite as you had hoped? If so contact Simply Education today & let us support you every step of the way with securing a new role or immediate supply work.
The ideal candidates must have prior experience working within a school setting, for at least 6 months.
Here at Simply Education we support Teachers, Cover Supervisors & Teaching Assistants in securing work; whether that be for Day-to-day/ short term supply work, long term assignments & Perm roles! On flexible, full or part time basis. Simply Education has a fantastic presents across the county, with a number of schools using Simply Education exclusively!
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current opportunities get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- MUST have experience working as a cover superviosr or Teacher in a UK classroom, for a minimum of 6 months
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education or relevant degree
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)