Early Years Teacher.
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a role as an Early Years Teacher?
GB Recruitment frequently experience a high demand for Early Years Teachers to cover on a day to day, short term or long term supply basis. The schools we work alongside are friendly, supportive and keen to capitalise on your strengths. The successful applicants will be enthusiastic Early Years Teachers who are able to join the children on their learning journey through their first year of school. You will need to be a good classroom practitioner with high expectations, a team player and keen to make a difference to the children's education and well-being.
The successful Early Years Teacher will be:
* A reflective, caring practitioner.
* Someone who has the knowledge of the current EYFS curriculum and assessment procedures.
* A role model who motivates and nurtures our children's well-being and development.
* A calm communicator, who can work within the school team and with families.
* Willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school.
* Well Organised
* Competitive rates of pay
* A wide range of school local to you
* A dedicated consultant with 19 years teaching experience.
* A simple in house payroll system, PAYE ( no umbrella companies)
* Free professional development
* The ability to contact the office 24/7
* £125 refer a friend bonus
If this sounds like you and you would like to work for a leading education agency with an excellent reputation for matching the right candidates to the correct school, then please contact Lisa