Big Ant are currently working with a client based in Newton Abbot who are looking for an experienced E-commerce Administrator to join their team. If you're looking for a new challenge at a well-established company then look no further.
* Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organisations website.
* Update product pages with descriptions, details, and photos.
* Coordinate with the Office Manager and Warehouse Manager to ensure all product pages and stock availability are up to date.
* Implement keywords onto webpages to increase SEO.
* Create appropriate website content aligned to the organisations strategy.
* Assist in answering customer queries online and by phone.
* Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organisations standards.
* Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
* Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
* Plan, edit and manage website content within the online shops.
* Plan and manage online sales platforms.
* Research and introduce new platforms for the company to promote its products.
* 2 years' experience as an ecommerce administrator.
* Knowledge of WordPress and DEAR systems desirable
* Experience in marketing, communication, and design.
* Proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser, and cross-platform compatibility.
* Experience in management of WooCommerce.
* A great understanding of SEO.
* Ability to troubleshoot website issues.
* Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and a creative mind.
* Excellent content creation, writing, and editorial skills.
* Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Experience of using online platforms.
Contact Gemma or Ash for further details or an informal chat about the role.
Hours are full-time across Monday -Friday 9.00am-5.30pm